Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

The Little White Dots

Hola!

It's been a while since my last post here. No thanks to my super busy days lately, but trust me I've tried my best to keep you guys updated.

(and you've failed. Okay.)

So, you may already know that I loveee banded skirt. A lot. And now, I pair it with my old black-with-white-dots-shirt. Guess what? Superb.


Got that pair of heels on a clearance sale. IDR 50.000 only. YAAY.




My new and lovely Red Zara clutch. Pretty gift from my pretty bestie. <3

Unbranded Shirt, Unbranded skirt, Zara Clutch, TLTSN Heels

So, how are you guys? :)

Photo credit : Roy Saputra

1 comment:

  1. So pretty kak Sarahhhhh.... Love the style, duh kapan bisa badannya slim gitu.
    Btw, please do take this as a compliment >> the picture angles are awesome, terlihat proporsional sekali, you look taller ... I mean in a positive way lho yaaaaaaaa.... Ini favorit picture among all posts so far :) keep it up, and happy new year!!

    Noniq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete